Saturday, April 6, 2013

Stuff

So here I am once again. I think it all stems from forgetting to take my meds for a couple of days. And it is spring. I always have a hard time in the spring. And I am burned out. So desperately in need of the break for life this coming weekend.

I miss everyone. I miss you and there is nothing in sight that I will get to see you. I don't care what has happened or what will happen. You are my best friend and nothing will ever change that.

I miss Jasen so much today. And I don't know why. But so much so that I have cried. And I haven't cried over him in such a long time. I love him. I will ALWAYS love him. And I will always miss him. He is a part of me. I think I am just letting it hit me because when Eric was killed on march 5 I was there for Carla because I understood. And it has been hard on me too.

And losing so many young people in less than a month has been more than I could bear. Eric...Josh...Carlton...Chase...I just wish I could understand it. These kids were just that...kids...ranging from 18 months to 20 years old.

The I got to my grandparents today and asshole came over. I just want to hang him up by his balls and cut his dick off.

No comments:

Post a Comment