Friday, January 11, 2013

Catching up

Well, I got my test results today and they were fine.  I am glad to hear that.  Maybe these problems will go away soon. They are just annoying in the meantime.

I have to go today to get 4 cavities filled.  Not looking forward to that at all but that is life.

I have several things that I want to talk about. And I simply have no one to tell except ya'll.

I made the comment that yesterday was a very trying for me.  We have a patient that was crashing in a hurry.  The CNA was in the room helping the patient and noticed the patient was turning blue around the mouth and nose. She couldn't find me or the RN (we were in other rooms) so she told the nurse that was in the station. That nurse told her to wait just a minute. The CNA went back into the room with the woman and called the nurse again that was in the station.  The nurse's response thsi time?? "I will have to find a nurse."  WHAT ARE YOU???? Rather quickly the CNA saw me and the RN.  We started working on this patient immediately.  We got O2 on her and got some stat ABGs. She was "sat"ing in the low 80s on oxygen and was tachy at around 160.  We worked with her and got her to the ICU.  I don't know what happened over that.  That whole situation was trying but especially the nurse who said "I will have to find a nurse."

Then we go on to another situation with the wreck I had 2 years ago...2 years ago tomorrow.  Then of course you both know that I had the partial mastectomy in November 2011.  I am still fighting with the hospital and the insurance company about getting this stuff paid.  I have paid out at different times around a total of $1000 that I honestly didn't owe but was tired of dealing with them.  However, I have refused to pay anymore.  The insurance should be paying all this crap.  So now, the hospital has turned over part of it to a collection agency so that is ruining my credit.  The insurance has told me not to talk to the collection agency yet they won't straighten it out.  Therefore, if nothing is cleared up by Monday, I am going to an attorney on Tuesday.  I am so done with this crap.

Now to get ready to go to the dentist then back home to study.


No comments:

Post a Comment