Saturday, January 5, 2013

Revelation

So for the last few days, I thought about the blog that you wrote - The Preacher or the Whore?.  I went back and read it again.  I have always identified with Mary and her alabaster box.  I have always identified with the whore.

My life has taken such a drastic and different road than I ever expected it to take but that is okay.  I am learning to like the road it has taken.  I make mistakes.  Each mistake is a lesson learned.  I am not perfect. But I am the only one that expects me to be perfect.

I am going to stop putting up a front.  One of those fronts that says "yes, I am perfect. yes, I am the good little girl you think I am." I will not be perfect but I want to be that good person again. At this point, there is nothing good about me.  NOTHING!

I am really excited.  I started reading my Bible again today. And tomorrow I am going back to church.

No comments:

Post a Comment